1.7

wore them about three weeks and the noise started. squeak so bad you can,t wear them.

My old pair is doing it too. i,ve owned these types of boots for years and never had a problem until the last two pairs. If manufactoerer doesn,t do something it will be my last pair. i have payed around 140.00 for the two pairs i have now and i won,t wear them.

i,d either like a new pair that won,t squeak or my monety back.

I can,t believe Walmart won,t stand behind there own prouct. Maybe a letter to the attorney generals office or a class action lawsuit would make someone open there eyes and ears and listen to US THE CONSUMER.

Review about: Herman Survivors Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Look of boots and steel toe, Look and comfort of the boots, Look and comfort.

I didn't like: How they squeak and fall apart, How they squek.

Comments

EXACT SAME ISSUE. I had a pair and wore them about 3 weeks and then they started squeaking. Took them back and got another pair, same thing, squeaking after 3 weeks.

I have the same issue along with 5 other coworkers who have the same boots

WindyLionfish

my boots QUACK like a duck when i walk NEVER going to buy Herman Survivors again after 25 years of buying herman survivors its been happening for about the past 3-5 years now ....

same thing just happened to me.

wtf herman! why you selling garbage?

like everyone else, i to have been buying these boots for years... constant squeek driving me crazy! clearly there is a defect in the soles... must be an air pocket in the heels as they feel soft.

Why wont walmart stand behind your product?

Do you plan on doing anything about it!? Not even looking to get my money back, but at least address the complaints and make it right!, No signs of wear at all, but there headed for the trash..

I’ve bought and worn these boots for years. The last two pair have squeak.

These are the last pair of Herman Survivor’s I am purchasing. Time to find another boot.

dear Herman survivor boots like ur boots .but every pear squeak worse than the last.drives me nuts.pisses me off .how about making this right,email. cavebs62@gmail.com

I have the same issue squeaks Very loudly. I thought the first pair was just a fluke, 2nd pair is just as bad. Seems to come from with in the heels of both sets, I was googling to see if someone found a fix when I came across this post.

I’m having the same issues please contact me so we can talk

to Anonymous #1415002

Hey I got issues with these boots too please contact me at myowndragon@outlook.com